Friday, August 04, 2006

awesome!

So after the July trip ended up not happening due to lack of response (or, more accurately, conflict of schedules) ...

The September trip (September 17 - 23) to Gulfport is looking like an even DOZEN so far! All first timers (besides me). I'm SO excited.

There's still a little room, folks ... we could take a few more. August 16 is our travel arrangement deadline so let me know ASAP!!

I love it when people just open up and say "Y'know, we have no idea what we can do or if you need us, but we'd really like to go. Can we help?"

Uh. Yeah. Ya can.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fantastic news! I'm so happy to see this happening and I can't wait to read all about the work and people during the mission.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home